WEDDINGS AND VOW RENEWALS
Bring the romance and chivalry of the era to your special day and celebrate in the most memorable manner possible. With a wide variety of package options we have something for every style and every budget!
KING & QUEEN JUBILATION - $3,500
32 festival tickets (30 for guest – 2 for Bride & Groom).
- 6 parking passes.
- Brides bouquet.
- Floral headpieces or bouquets for up to 5 bridesmaids.
- Boutonnières for groom up to 5 groomsmen.
- Bride changing area & 2 ladies in waiting to assist bride (1 hour before ceremony).
- Wedding will be performed by His Majesty, The King (includes ceremony and photo).
Bride and Groom will receive
- Calligraphy Marriage Certificate signed by His Majesty the King.
- 2 souvenir mugs from the Lady of the Lakes Renaissance Faire
- Privilege to be seated in the King’s box during the last Joust of the day.
- Processional* from the front gate to the wedding site (Procession includes choice of musical procession with a Bag Piper leading the wedding party OR choice for bride to make her journey on horseback with a knight escorting)
*Option for BOTH a musician and horseback journey are available for an additional $100 fee.
Celebratory Feast for the Wedding Party (Reception)
- Menu* will consist of a variety of meats, vegetables, and breads and buns with drinks of water, tea, beer, and wine.
- Deserts of varied cakes and pastries.
- Note - If the wedding party chooses to have a wedding cake this must be done by the wedding party.
- The Bride and Groom will be presented (6) bottles of champagne for the wedding toast to be given by a wedding party member or a cast character/ member of the Bride and Grooms choosing.
- Renaissance Entertainment will be provided during the wedding feast - Musicians, Singing , Dancing and Comic relief for all to enjoy!
*Menu will be specified and finalized during contract negotiations.